STT is the site that the wind industry and its parasites just love to hate.
STT kicked into action on 26 December 2012: Boxing Day 2014 marked 2 years of giving the beleaguered wind industry and its dwindling band of parasites and spruikers hell.
We’ve clocked over 640,000 views and given our loyal readers 827 posts – which spell out – in clear and simple terms – the economic and environmental nonsense that is wind power – and the harm caused to communities around the world by giant fans.
And, we keep picking up dedicated followers – 10,000 so far, from all corners of the globe, including a bunch of canny Scots, Canadians, Americans, English, Welsh, Irish, Cornish, Danes, Germans, Greeks and plenty from Downunder.
We’ve gone back through the archive and put together a veritable Smörgåsbord – just perfect for sharing – with links to some of our more important posts, on a variety of topics. Once you’ve had a snack, don’t forget to invite friends, family, politicians, council members and journalists to the feast of information laid out in bite-sized-morsels below; just send them the link to this post – or anything from the menu that takes your fancy.
Whether you’re here in Australia, Canada, the US, Scotland, Wales, England, Germany – future energy policy depends on you. Now is the hour. Get angry and make some political noise – who knows, they might even listen.
We’re not here to debate the wind industry – we’re here to destroy it.
Whatever “social licence” the wind industry might have had disappeared long ago. Rural communities around the world are fighting back to protect themselves, their farms, their businesses and their families: the sense of seething rage is palpable from rural communities in Australia, Ireland, the UK, Canada, the US and Europe.
The endless lies tossed up by the wind industry and its parasites just don’t wash anymore: these days, people are switched on to the fraud; and angry for having been taken for gullible country bumpkins.
Once reasonable people are introduced to the facts about the insane costs of intermittent and unreliable wind power they cease to support it.
When they learn of the senseless slaughter of millions of birds and bats, and the tragic suffering caused to hard working rural people by giant fans, reasonable people start to bristle.
But when they learn that – contrary to the ONLY “justification” for the $billions filched from power consumer and taxpayers and directed as perpetual subsidies to wind power outfits – wind power INCREASES CO2 emissions in the electricity sector – rather than decreasing them, as claimed – their attitude stiffens to the point of hostility to those behind the fraud and those hell-bent on sustaining it.
In our travels we’ve met plenty of people that started out in favour of wind power and turned against it. But we’ve yet to meet anyone who started out opposed to wind power, who later became a supporter. Funny about that.
Present the facts to reasonable people – and they’ll want to know how the scam got started in the first place and why it hasn’t been stopped in its tracks already?
So why not start with this tasty selection from our archive? It’s just made for sharing.
Economics: Wind Power Subsidies & Increasing Power Prices
- Professor Ian Plimer Slams the Great Wind Power Fraud
- Greg Hunt (“Dumb”) & Ian Macfarlane (“Dumber”) Out to Send ALL Australians Into Power Price Penury
- Casualties of South Australia’s Wind Power Debacle Mount: Thousands Can’t Afford Power
- Institute for Energy Research Takes the Scalpel to the Great Wind Power Fraud
- When will the Wind Industry Stop Lying?
- Why Wind Power MWs Will Never Be Equal
- Senator David Leyonhjelm: “Wake Up Clive!” – It’s Time to Kill the RET & Save the Poor
- The RET & the REC: the anatomy of a National fraud
- Nick Cater: the Mandatory RET the Greatest Rort of All Time
- Lessons from Germany’s Wind Power Disaster
- Claims Wind Power now “Competitive” with Conventional Generators About to be Tested
- The Great Watt and Pole Swindle
- Bobby thumbed a “Diesel” down
- Nick Xenophon slams “reckless” CERES Project as an “economic kick in the guts” for SA
- Keith De Lacy: “New” Labor – Out to Punish the Poor & Get Rich
- ETSA: Sir Tom Playford’s Ghost
- ENRON now spelled A-G-L
- Power Punters Face $billions in “Fines” as Mandatory RET Deemed “Doomed to Fail”
- Wind Farms: Nothing More than Power-Grid-Parasites
- Australia’s Miners say: “Tony, it’s Time for the Great Big Toxic REC Tax to GO”
- Want skyrocketing power prices? Just add Wind Power
- Wind Power Costs send Germans back to the Stone Age
- Burchell Wilson: The RET is corporate welfare on a massive scale
- Why South Australians Pay the World’s Highest Power Prices
- Robert Bryce: Want to live in Stone-Age Poverty? Then tie your future to Wind Power
- Subsidising Wind Power: A Sure-Fire Job Killer
- Professor Ross McKitrick: Wind turbines don’t run on wind, they run on subsidies
- It’s only a RORT if you’re not in on it
Intermittent & Unreliable Wind Power
- South Australian Wind Power “FAILS”
- Wind Power Myths BUSTED
- More Australian Wind Power “FAILS”
- Where will you be when the lights go out for good?
- The Gambler
- The “Great Oz” has spoken: the wind will no longer be “intermittent”
- Herald Sun’s Terry McCrann: “The Climate Spectator’s a joke!”
- The Economic Storage of Wind Power is a Pipe-Dream
- Texas Blames Wind Power Slump on (you guessed it) … the Wind
- Germans Blame “Missing Wind” for their Wind Power Debacle
- Brits Rumble Frightening Energy Fact: Wind Power Depends on the (ur, ahem) Wind …
Noise, Sleep & Health Impacts
- Board of Health Declares Wisconsin Wind Farm a “Human Health Hazard”
- 21 Peer Reviewed Articles On the Adverse Health Effects of Wind Turbine Noise
- Industrial Noise – is always and everywhere a public health problem
- Sick Again – motion sickness sufferers cop it worst from giant fans
- What wind swindlers always knew about turbine noise – the technical stuff
- Hello – This is London
- Wind farms aren’t noisy, are they?
- Federal Government’s Mandatory RET pays Pac Hydro to Steal Sonia Trist’s Home
- Wind Turbine Noise: A “Psychopath’s Symphony”
- Prof Hansen: 11 good reasons why EPA noise guidelines are rubbish
- Danish High Court Orders Compensation for Wind Turbine Noise Victims
Wind Industry Lies, Corruption & Deceit (or just another day at the office)
- Labor & the Australian Greens: Nasty & Stupid – the Original Energy Policy Pygmies
- Bye-Bye Barnyard: Mike Barnard’s Boss – IBM – Shuts Down the Wind Industry’s Most Rabid & Nasty Propaganda Parrot
- Crooks & Corruption Rule: What is it with the Wind Industry?
- Exposure of UK’s Wind Power’s Crippling Costs sees Britain’s “Greenblob” Turn to Doublethink & Doublespeak
- John “Marshall” Madigan Declares War
- Monsters Inc
- Mr Bond takes on “Futureye”
- Infigen Signals Its Own Demise – as the RET Review Panel Gets to Work
- Joe Hockey keen to scrap Infigen’s “utterly offensive” Lake George Wind Farm
- Outrage at AGL’s interference in Doctor-Patient Relationships
- What “Community” Wind Farms are really like
- Never Mind the Bollocks – here’s Vestas
- “Astroturfing” – how the real pros do it
- Why Intermittent Wind Power Increases CO2 Emissions in the Electricity Sector
Communities Fighting Back
- Farmers Tell Wind Farm Developer to Stick its Turbines Where the Sun Don’t Shine
- Civil Actions: Wind Farm Litigation Breakout in the US
- Wave of Destruction: Ontario Wind Farm Neighbours in Open Revolt
- More MET Mast Mayhem: Community Defenders Drop Mast in Fight to Save Homes near Bangor, Maine
- How to Fight the Great Wind Power Fraud
- Wind Farms & “Community Division”: Tales from Rye Park (NSW) & Northumberland (UK)
- Texan Turbine Hosts Declare War on Developers
- Judge finds case to answer in Falmouth Nuisance Claim
- AGL’s Macarthur victims demand action from their Council
- Canadians Fight Back Against Ontario’s Wind Farm Onslaught
- Wind Power: Failing to “win hearts & minds” – or “when push comes to shove”
- Irish Uprising: Thousands Flood Dublin to Protest Against the Great Wind Power Fraud
- Australia – the wind industry’s “Vietnam”
Plummeting Property Values
- Beggar Thy Neighbour
- Giant Fans: the new Scottish “Croft Clearers”
- The Smoking Gun: Giant Fans Cause UK House Prices to Collapse
- What price do you put on friendship?
- Bird Carcass Count proves AGL’s Macarthur Wind Farm is an Avian Slaughterhouse
- Scotland’s Toxic Shock: Wind Farms Poisoning Neighbours
- Not Content with Lying About its Bird Slaughter-Houses, Wind Industry Sues to Cover up Death Count Data
- Wind Power – the Poisoned Chalice
- I am James Lovelock
- Wind Farms: Where Eagles Dare
- Twitchers given rare treat by turbine
- The wind farm industry’s licence to kill
- Who put the “Clean” in “Clean” Energy Council?
- Since giant fans went up – only the bravest drink from my well
Turbine Dangers: Bushfires, Exploding Turbines, Flying Blades & Risks for Aircraft
- BUSHFIRE RED ALERT: Wind Power Really Is Setting the World on FIRE
- Gravity Bringing Wind Power to its Knees: Blades Keep Flying, as Farmers & Schoolkids Learn to Run & Duck for Cover
- New Wave of Turbine Terror: Brits Brace as Giant Fans Keep Collapsing
- Life in the “throw zone”
- Logic: not found on other planets?
- Remember the days of the old school yard?
- 4 killed as Plane slams into Giant Fans in South Dakota
- Alby Schultz spells out the dangers caused to flyers by IWTs
REAL (ie “On-Demand”) Renewable Alternatives
- The Water of Life: Can the Fans and Upgrade the Dams
- The Snowy Scheme: Time to Do it Again
- Geothermal: a REAL Renewable Alternative
- Wind power fraud “Voortrekker”: Niall Ferguson called it years ago
STT went about this work for our Country – not for any reward – save knowing that we will help spare thousands from the misery of living with incessant, turbine generated low-frequency noise and vibration – as well as helping to obtain an energy policy that works FOR Australia – not AGAINST us – as the current policy clearly is.
Thanks for your support – together – we will win this.