Lord Christopher Monckton has been giving the global warming catastrophe-cult grief for years, with a mix of our good friends ‘logic’ and ‘reason’; and a side helping of facts and numbers.
Now, his Lordship turns fire on the wind industry’s claims about ‘saving’ the planet in this fact-packed video dissection of the greatest economic and environmental fraud of all time (click on the image below, and click again on the video play button, after that).
7 thoughts on “Lord Monckton Dissects the Great Wind Power Fraud”
Evidence that Wind is not working in Ontario, Canada.
See the report, “Ontario’s Electricity Dilemma – Achieving Low Emissions at Reasonable Electricity Rates.”
Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE), April 2015.
Click to access 2015_Presentation_Elec_Dilem.pdf
Page 15 of 23.
“Why Will Emissions Double as We Add Wind and Solar Plants ?”
– Wind and Solar require flexible backup generation.
– Nuclear is too inflexible to backup renewables without expensive engineering changes to the reactors.
– Flexible electric storage is too expensive at the moment.
– Consequently natural gas provides the backup for wind and solar in North America.
– When you add wind and solar you are actually forced to reduce nuclear genera,on to make room for more natural gas generation to provide flexible backup.
– Ontario currently produces electricity at less than 40 grams of CO2 emissions/kWh.
– Wind and solar with natural gas backup produces electricity at about 200 grams of CO 2 emissions/kWh. Therefore adding wind and solar to Ontario’s grid drives CO2 emissions higher. From 2016 to 2032 as Ontario phases out nuclear capacity to make room for wind and solar, CO2 emissions will double (2013 LTEP data).
– In Ontario, with limited economic hydro and expensive storage, it is mathematically impossible to achieve low CO2 emissions at reasonable electricity prices without nuclear generation.
Money versus Beauty, we all know which one will win. Politicians all make choices sometimes they’re the wrong ones but, it’s the people left behind that have to live with it. To destroy the beauty of the Mourne Mountains (N.Ireland) with these expensive, ugly machines would be a travesty.
The Royal family come over to Kilkeel for visits what will Charles say when he sees these things destroying the landscape? He is a nature lover and if these things go up a lot of bids species will be killed off by them. Nevermind the animals driven from natural habitat to create space for them.
Reblogged this on Mbafn's Blog and commented:
Dont ever stand in the way of a bag of money when the bleeding heart Warmist are around!! You’ll get trampled!!
When our neighbourhood is being inundated with industrial eerie sounds that come from these turbines, it no longer feels like this is earth.
I say this as a person who has lived in and loved rural Ontario for more than 40 years because of the gorgeous soundscape and the stunning visuals that surrounded us before the turbines were built.
These things have ruined our sense of home and we had absolutely no say in this imposition.
Knowing the details that Christopher Monckton so clearly articulates, intensifies my rage and determination to have them turned off and dismantled.
Thanks for the reminder about Monckton’s extremely succinct presentation, given in Toronto, Ontario.
Obviously the vast majority of voters in this recent Federal election didn’t see it, so it might be a good idea to circulate it widely NOW, so that more and more Canadians will “Tell them to back off”.
If the current installed capacity of wind in Australia represents around 1% of the wind that is available. What on earth would 100% look like? Or for that matter sound like. Some massive rumbling, rotating vision from hell! This is utter madness! There wouldn’t be an Australia as we know it anymore. Just one massive island in the Southern Hemishere covered in Industrial Wind Turbines! All that concrete! All that steel!
But if this CULT have their way, it wouldn’t stop there oh no. Because then they would make a start on the second even taller layer of wind turbines owing to the fact that the first layer would have created so much dirty wind!
And what of the wind itself? The earth’s surface winds move around the planet to cool it down. If mankind continues to tamper with Mother Nature in this way, who know’s what we might unleash? There HAS to be more research done in this area. Some science publications are already starting to discuss this very point.
The wind industry’s master plan is a future vision of the planet I want no part of. For in this place, madness lies!
Reblogged this on citizenpoweralliance.